Website:: Saria PL > Cookies Policy
This policy relates to files called ‘cookies’ and the Internet pages (referred to as the service) operated by SARIA Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (the Company)
1. Cookies mean IT data, especially text files, stored on the end device of the user meant to facilitate the use of web pages. They are not used to obtain any kind of personal data about people visiting the service.
- recognize the user’s device and display the service as customized to their individual needs,
- create anonymous service statistics
3. The service uses two essential types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the user’s end device until they log out, leave the page or switch off the software (web browser). Permanent cookies are stored on the user’s end device for a duration specified in the cookies’ parameters or until they are removed by the user.
Furthermore, the service mostly uses the following types of cookies:
- effectiveness cookies, i.e. ones gathering information about how the pages are used so that they could function better,
- functional cookies, i.e. ones „remembering” the User’s settings (e.g. language chosen, size of fond).
5. The Website’s Users can at any time opt to change the settings relating to cookies to switch them off. This could cause difficulties and even make using the service impossible. Change of the terms of storing and receiving cookies is possible by changing the settings in the browser. For more detail about the options and ways of managing cookies go to software settings (browser), e.g.:
- Internet Explorer (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/pl)
- Mozilla Firefox (http://support.mozilla.org/pl/products/firefox/privacy-and-security/cookies)
- Chrome (http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647)
- Opera (http://help.opera.com/Linux/9.22/pl/cookies.html)
SARIA Polska Sp. z o.o.
ul. Zawodzie 16
tel.: +48 22 593 04 50
fax: +48 22 593 04 51
Use of Google Analytics/Google APIs
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyse how you use the site. Moreover, this website also uses Google APIs, a program interface provided by Google. This also means that data, in particular IP addresses, may be sent to Google. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website is normally transmitted to a server in the United States where it is stored by Google. If IP anonymisation has been activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened within the EU member states or in other countries belonging to the European Economic Area. Complete IP addresses are only sent to a server run by Google in the USA and then shortened there in exceptional cases. Google uses this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website in order to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website and Internet usage. Google does not add the IP address transmitted to Google Analytics by your browser to its other data. You can block these cookies by changing the settings of your browser software; please note, however, that some of the functions on this website may not be fully accessible if you do this. You can also prevent Google from using the cookie to collect data about the way you use our website (incl. your IP address) and from processing this data by clicking on the following link (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en) and downloading and installing a browser add-on. We would like to point out here that this website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIp” to ensure that the recorded IP addresses are anonymised.
You can use a so-called opt out cookie to prevent Google Analytics collecting data about your visit by clicking on the following link: Click here to opt-out of Google Analytics